Saturday, May 20, 2006

Introduction

Greetings to you the reader from me the first time writer/blogger. As you can probably tell, apart from the initial test, this is my maiden posting. As you will soon be able to see, I am very interested in a wide range of topics. And while I do possess some knowledge in many areas, I am a master of none.
I have to tell you that I've been seriously considering creating this blog for at least two months. Why have I waited so long, you ask? Well, I believe in honesty, so here you go. While I do have to factor in a busy schedule and a significant portion of laziness, the chief reason has to do with my writing ability. I enjoy writing, but I only write when I have to. My wife and family tell me that I am a good writer, and so my authoring ego is inflated. See, I am the kind of person who is afraid of failure. Thus, I would rather not try than risk bombing. I consider this a big step for me. And please don't get me wrong, I'm certainly not fishing for compliments, I'm just laying it out there for you. We shall see.

No comments: