Wednesday, February 14, 2007

New Name

Just wanted to give credit for the development of my new blog name. Although "Rulerman" has great sentimental value, "Glazed Over" is just way better, and quite accurate I might add. Thanks to Bryan Main and the think tank that is the Main family. Visit them at The Loft. I am currently entertaining ideas on the subtitle that is to appear under "Glazed Over" on my blog heading. Something about double helices, fantasy football, the Holy Spirit, and Krispy Kremes. It needs work.

I would also like to take this time to introduce you to the two new additions to the Glaze household. Both are male, 12 weeks old, and very furry. Yes, they are kittens, adopted after the unsettling loss of our cat, Tiger, after only three years here on Earth. The two quadrapeds are aptly named Dunkin and Shipley. Think about it. There it is.

I hope that with the blog make-over and the additional feline brain power, the blog will move forward, at a more consistent pace, hopefully.





No comments: